600 MHz TVclear℠
We help you tackle 600 MHz impairments
TVclear software and services determine impairment impacts and help auction participants develop informed deployment strategies.Contact an Expert
HELPING BROADCASTERS & WIRELESS CARRIERS WORK TOGETHER
The 600 MHz Broadcast Incentive Auction is the most complex spectrum auction ever conducted. After the auction, there will be numerous sharing scenarios between wireless systems and TV stations, especially during the repacking phase as TV stations are relocated from their current allocations. Auction winners will need to make sure that interference concerns are identified and properly addressed to inform deployment schedules and to comply with FCC rules.
OUR TVCLEAR SERVICES
A streamlined and comprehensive software solution that looks at all interference scenarios between wireless systems and TV stations.
Analyze the four interference scenarios between wireless systems and TV stations.
Assess impact to cell layout and deployment schedules.
Inform mitigation recommendations.
Identify LPTV stations that may impact your cell layout.
- Web-based, so there’s no complex setup or maintenance required.
- Easy to use maps of TV contours, base stations, and interference results.
- List of impacted TV stations and base stations.
- Sector elimination algorithms to identify clear base stations.
- Interference levels and objectives provided in spreadsheets.
- Easy editing of base station parameters to mitigate interference.
- Storage of analysis results for future retrieval to confirm non-interference.