Dates: Thursday & Friday, 5 – 6 October
Venue Location: CommScope, Avenida de Europa, 19, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, España
Price: Nada (no cost to attend + lunch will be provided on both days!)
- The CommScope office is near a metro station, so attendees may stay anywhere with metro or taxi access.
- CommScope employees are staying at the nearby Hotel NH Madrid Las Tablas, however rooms are limited in this small hotel. You can contact this hotel at +34 913 984 444 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the CommScope code 7183062 for a 15% discount.
- Another nearby option is Hotel Mirador de Charmartin.
- Note: The La Moraleja Hotel is the closest, but unfortunately it’s closed for renovations.
- Graphical Configuration of Radios
- ITU-R P.530-16 with Sleet Model
- NEW Link & Network Export / Import
- Improved Radio Import Workflow
- NEW Interference Analysis Objectives
- IA Culling Parameters Options Explained
- NEW Database Sanity Check Utility
- Link Licensing Workflow / Tracking
- Microwave Link Aggregation
- Latest news in Microwave antennas—Dual-Band, Small Licensed and Large
- nLOS capabilities of iQ·link
- Hierarchy Extraction Utility
- iQ·link Roadmap
Do you have a topic you would like us to cover, but don’t see it on the agenda?
Please email your suggestions to email@example.com