Ensuring rapid deployment for AWS-3 licenses
Comsearch’s Advanced Wireless Services (AWS) Microwave Relocation and Coordination Services cover all aspects of the spectrum sharing, relocation and coordination processes to meet the unique engineering and deployment requirements of AWS-3 licensees.Contact an Expert
Clear the way for AWS-3
Licensees in the AWS-3 band must conquer several challenges before launching systems in this shared spectrum environment.
AWS-3 spectrum is shared with Federal Government systems in the 1.7 GHz band and commercial microwave systems in the 2.1 GHz band. The challenge of identifying and avoiding interference issues with these incumbents systems is vastly different between the two bands.
Comsearch can help. We addressed similar spectrum sharing issues when the 1.9 GHz PCS band was auctioned, and again during clearing of the 2.1 GHz AWS-1 band.
Comsearch provides comprehensive relocation solutions. We combine our specialized services, proprietary software (iQ·clearXG), highly accurate databases of incumbent microwave systems, and program management abilities to provide an end to end spectrum sharing and clearing solution. We employ skilled negotiators who will work on your behalf to ensure an equitable and cost-effective settlement is reached while meeting your deployment deadlines.
Our relocation services
- Interference Analysis for proposed systems
- Link Assessment and review of incumbent system operational status
- Site Audits and RF Measurements to validate incumbent systems
- Incumbent Negotiations and contract execution
- Relocation Program Management for turnkey relocations
- Coordination with 2.1 and 1.7 GHz Incumbents
- Cost Sharing Verification